- Vote for Gary Johnson.
- Vote for Jill Stein or another third party candidate.
- Donate to charity.
- Go to work.
- Go to the gym.
- Go for a run.
- Go for a hike.
- Fly a kite.
- Play a sport.
- Play a yard game, like bocce or Kan-Jam.
- Remind your loved-ones that you love them.
- Try out skydiving. You’ve always wanted to!
- Plan a vacation.
- Review your finances.
- Learn how to knit.
- Try out a new recipe.
- Clean and organize your room or work area.
- Heck, clean the whole house while you’re at it.
- Watch football highlights from all the college and NFL action that took place from November 5th-7th, 2016.
- Re-read all 7 Harry Potter Books for the 14th time.
- Re-watch all six seasons of Game of Thrones.
- Re-watch Breaking Bad, also.
- Get ripshit drunk.
- Get a tattoo.
13,749,275. Watch grass grow.
13,749,276. Watch paint dry.
13,749,277. Vote for Hillary Clinton.
13,749,278. Hang yourself.
13,749,279. Vote for Donald Trump.