Monday, May 2, 2011

I was at a Mets vs. Phillies Baseball game when I heard the news...

...that Osama bin Laden had been killed. I'll describe my emotions with a bonus Quote of the Week:

I've never wished death upon a man, but I've read some obituaries with great pleasure.  -  Mark Twain

Good work, troops! Lord forgive me, but I hope it hurt. In fact, I hope they stripped him down, put underwear on his head, and put him in a human pyramid first.

Clinton just missed nailing him in the 90's, and had he'd succeeded we'd live in a very different world today. Hopefully, a few brave, highly trained Rangers have helped bring about a very different world for the future. And for the present, for that matter, because Earth is a much more savory place without that sick, degenerate, evil, twisted, genocidal, maniacal bastard crawling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment