Tuesday, September 7, 2010

College Drudgery

As happy a time as Senior Year is, and as exciting as College will be, college applications are far less thrilling. Since I'm applying to 11 schools, I've been up to my neck in essays and forms and transcripts and letters of reccomendation and everything else since August first. Seven of the schools I'm applying to use the Common App, which makes it a little easier, but I'm also applying to West Point, which is like 5 applications in one because it requires 4 nomination applications to congressmen and the Vice President. And most college applications nowadays have like 3 essay questions to answer, and even the Common App schools have their own unique "supplements" to complete. So if I'm a while in between posts, it's most likely because I'm determining how to best describe myself in 500-800 words! Hopefully all this work will pay off in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment